Each highway patrol troop commander is responsible for establishing a regular schedule of driver’s license testing in each of the troop counties. Hover your cursor over and select the area on the map below to determine your county's troop headquarters and download the PDF document for DL/CDL Test Sites location and test times in your area. Study guides are also available for download in Adobe PDF format below.
Driver license tests are administered in all Arkansas counties:
- Select a county from the map or list below to download information regarding locations and test times in your area.
- Testing dates and times differ by location, particularly at sites other than a troop headquarters.
- Testing schedules may change unexpectedly. It is recommended you call to verify test schedules before making an extended trip.
- Study guides are available for download in PDF format below, and can be printed.
- Learn more about the Arkansas Graduated Driver License Law and safety information for teen drivers and their parents.
Click on a county below for listing of testing sites & hours of operation.
TESTING APPLICANTS SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION BEFORE A DRIVER TEST CAN BEGIN
Before a driver license testing applicant will be permitted to begin the testing process there are particular documents and records the applicant will be required to have ready for inspection by the testing examiner
ARKANSAS STATE POLICE DRIVER TESTING 1-2-3 CHECKLIST - know before you go!!!
Applicants 18 years of age or older should click on the image icon below (Testing Applicants 18 Years of Age & Older) to learn more about the required personal documents are records they will need to have ready for the testing examiner.
CDL (Commercial Driver License) Testing Information
All CDL skills testing must be scheduled through the ASP CDL Help Desk. To schedule the skills portion, please call 501-618-8149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Act 922 relating to commercial driver license went into effect on July 31, 2017. Read More
This act requires the completion of a Human Trafficking Prevention Course for the issuance or renewal of a Class “A” CDL. This course will provide evidence of completion (a certificate) to the Department of Finance and Administration in order to be issued a new Class “A” or the renewal of a Class “A” license. Please go to http://www.truckersagainsttrafficking.org to complete the requirements and get certified.
To see the certificates that will be accepted under this new regulation, please click here. **NOTE** - ONLY the certificates pictured will be accepted.
The written test for commercial driver licenses is administered at troop testing sites. CDL Skill tests are only administered at the following locations:
- Little Rock (Pulaski County)
- Newport (Jackson County)
- Russellville (Pope County)
- Hope (Hempstead County)
- Pine Bluff (Jefferson County)
- Springdale (Washington/Benton Counties)
- Possible Exemption of Skills Test - Application Form (Military Waiver)